|REGISTRATION PRICES & PERIODS|
|08 Mar – 22 Mar, 2021||23 Mar – 15 Apr, 2021||16 Apr – 10 Aug, 2021|
|PLEASE NOTE: The prices listed above do not include the commission payment to the third-party payment system, Welcu, which will be added upon checkout.|
|INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION|
- General design of Patagonian International Marathon® and its operation
- Annual event management (administrative tasks, website and social media management, permit requests, managing event registration, communication with runners, authorities, suppliers and press, etc.)
- Hydration and food stations along the Starting Lines, Race Route, and Finish Line.
- Support Staff and Medical Team during the Race
- First Aid and Evacuation Teams
- Official Runner Shirt Patagonian International Marathon®
- Official Elastic Cylindrical Headband Patagonian International Marathon®
- Official Race Number (required to wear)
- Recyclable Timing Chip (required to wear)
- Medal for crossing the finish line
- Medal for the first three finishers of each race category
- Special Medal for the first overal woman and man for each race distance
- Hydration and snack at the Finish Line.
- Bag-transfer from Start to Finish Line
- Runner’s Guide (Digital Copy)
- Awards / Closing Ceremony in Puerto Natales.
- Entry fee to Torres del Paine National Park
Registration can be completed through the Welcu system below or by clicking here. In addition to paying the registration fee (including Welcu commission), registering for the event implies reading and understanding both the Rules and Regulations and all race material available on the website and/or sent via email and sending in the following documents (which will be sent to the applicants via email) at least one month before the event:
- Medical certificate that clearly indicates a runner’s ability to complete this sort of activity, specifically including the completion of the specified distance.
- A signed copy of the event disclaimer form.